Thanks for your interest in guest posting on One Cent at A Time (OCAAT). I’m always interested in receiving guest posts from readers and other blog writers which will encourage and inspire my readers in their day-to-day financial management.
The following guidelines will apply to all guest posts:
- Submission of your post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit our readers, it is likely to be published.
- All guest posts should offer investment, money-saving or smart earning advice or ideas.
- We reserve every right to alter/edit the submitted post before publishing.
- Your post should not promote any product or service. You post should not present “visit my site” or “check out my product” feel.
- Posts must be of original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 1500 words or lesser.
- Post should not be lesser than 800 words, this is strict criteria.
- A personal story in your post will be very much appreciated and perhaps would never get rejected by us.
- Text formatting is encouraged; use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs makes reading easier.
- Email your submission in HTML format or in a Word or text document. You can also type your post in email body and attach relevant images to the email (if applicable).
- Please make every effort to remove spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Submissions which require excessive editing might get rejected.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link or two to your site where you blog.
- One Cent At A Time does not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts.
- All guest posts, after submission, will become soul property of One Cent At A Time.
Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between two to three weeks for your guest post to be published. We will write to you if your guest post is not accepted for publication within one week of submission so that you can submit it to another blog.
If you submit an idea for a guest post as opposed to actual guest post submission, we will review and contact you if we are interested in your idea. If you do not hear from us within a week after submitting your idea, you may assume we are not interested.
Typically, we publish only one guest post per week, so depending on how many guest posts are in the queue, it may be several weeks before your post is published. You will be notified at least a day before the post going public through email.
Please email your guest post to onecentatatime (at) gmail (dot) com with “Guest Post Inquiry/Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name/blogger name
- Your blog URL (if applicable)
- Post title
- Actual post
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required).
- A short author’s bio data, with no commercial affiliation link.
Please read below carefully
- If you insert a commercial link in your so-called “guest post” offering, do not bother to offer it as a guest post, refer to advertisement page.
- We do not accept free guest posts from commercial bloggers. We reserve the right to determine if your blog is commercial or personal.
- We will reject the post if length is less than 800 words.
- If you do not get a response within 7 days of your submission, consider your offer as declined, and feel free to offer to other blogs.