I often write about ways to become rich, be it the most fundamental How to be rich question, or getting rich by saving 1 hour of wage for many years, or even by training your mind to feel rich mentally. This article is about making physical money to get richer, this is about making quick money in a day, to be precise, making $100 legally without an investment. How am I qualified to write about earning $100 a day legally? Because I earn $4,000 – $5,000 per month from this blog, which is more than $100 per day. You can also earn regular money by blogging. You can create your blog in 20 Minutes for just $20. The money will come after a patient blogging for almost 6 months or so.
I tossed the idea in our blogger forum and got some awesome responses. You’ll be amazed to know the ways you can make quick cash in a day without robbing a bank. They came up with plenty of legit and foolproof plans to earn $100 a day. You should find many of the ideas to be doable.
Quickest way to arrange money right now
If you landed on this page while searching for ways to arrange money immediately to pay off an emergency, then Getting a Personal Loan is the best option for you other than asking your friends and family.
A personal loan is better than borrowing from credit card account. As compared to 20+% interest on credit cards, you can get a loan for under 10% if you have good credit. Here are some of the best personal loan option. Many of our readers got authorized for up to $25,000 cash from PersonalLoans.com instantly with funds transferred within 2-3 days.
If you have a very bad credit and a car, you can get a car title loan. Especially if you think your money need is short term and you can pay off in a few days/months. But, you need to be absolutely sure that you’ll pay off very soon, or you’ll lose your car.
|You can earn quick money by registering to InboxDollars. You’ll get a free $5 bonus when you sign up! You may have to wait a bit longer to get to $100, but it’s still easy money by doing things you do online anyway, like listening to music (yes seriously), watching ads and a variety of other things. Plus, you get $5 just for signing up (just name and email address) by clicking here.|
SwagBucks is another site where you can earn money by answering survey and shopping using their site. To top it up, when you join SwagBucks will also give you $5 bonus. It is like getting paid to do things you’d do anyway!!!
For any reason if you do not continue with SwagBucks or InboxDollars, still $10 is yours to keep. Isn’t it?
In case you’re looking to make quick $100, here are some fantastic methods listed
Various ways to make quick money
- Pet sitting 4-5 dogs at a time (I made $20-$25 a night per dog when I did it depending on size and they provided their own food).
- Babysitting two kids for 7-10 hours can earn you $100
- Picking up dog poop for 10-20 different families depending on your rate.
- Sell your unwanted stuff on Craigslist.
- Conduct a yard sale and sell stuff there.
- Use your blog, if you have, to sell 10-20 products as an affiliate.
- A couple of college friends made $100 or more a night for being designated drivers pretty much – they carted inebriated college kids from bars/clubs to their rooms for $5-$10 per person depending on the distance. Just 3-4 car loads and they were golden.
Method 1 – One method is to spend a full day building a small blog with several well written informative posts in a fairly profitable niche, and doing some marketing. Submit it to some of the bigger blog directories, and submit some of the posts to article directories so that some “automatic” link building can be done over time.
Submit all posts to relevant blog carnivals. Also socially bookmark every post on as many places as you have time to do so. Place some Adsense on it and maybe a few affiliate products. Then leave it. It might take a few months to get your $100, but it will still be as a result of one day’s work. If this works well for you then there is nothing to stop you from keep creating one of these every day.
Method 2 – If you can play a musical instrument, then try busking. I hear that you can easily make $100 in a day if you find a decent spot.
From Affiliate Tips
|Quick Money From SwagBucks – SwagBucks is a reward website where you can earn money by answering a survey, playing games, searching the internet, reading mails, etc The very things that you do anyway. To top it up, when you join SwagBucks, you’ll get $5 bonus. It is like getting paid to do things you’d do anyway. Apply for an account here.|
- Sale your online property (blog/site) on flippa or on a few other sites that have online bidding process to maximize your website’s sale value.
- Fiverr – I did an article on making money $5 at a time with Fiverr… $100 is doable with 20 gigs a day.
- Aluminum. Collecting aluminum and selling it to the recycling outlets rather than just letting the city recycling truck take it. We made $107.00 in one day taking all of the aluminum cans we’d collected and saved up.
- Another thing I’ve done is gathered some things I never use around the house and sold them on Craigslist. I’ve done this a few times. I use an easy app to take a picture and post, which minimizes my time, and I can easily find $100 worth of stuff around the house. I’m sure others can too.
- Lastly, you can check the ‘et cetera’ section on Craigslist. Just random jobs people need to be done. a lot of times you can find jobs that might be easy for you and hard for someone else.
- You can enter into a sweepstake for a $100 Rite Aid card bu answering short surveys. Probably, the fastest way towards $100
From John D
- I just signed up for an AMEX prepaid card and got $25 free for loading $200. Sign up for 4 of them!
- My cousin is a voice over artist and she pulls in $100 in a day without investment. She uses her voice .. well that is no investment. Of course, her investment has been to pitch her skills to potential companies and that is has resulted in this.
- Look for bonus sign up on checking account or investment account. I think ING is having a $50 sign up bonus right now. The banner bank also had a $50 sign up bonus. Boom, there’s $100 for ya.
From Retire By 40
- I made a few hundred bucks delivering flowers during Valentine’s day and Mother’s Day this year.
From See Debt Run
- Those blessed with long, luscious locks could sell their hair for a couple hundred dollars.
- Clinical trials – Become a guinea pig and take part in a clinical study for a day. These will usually offer a couple hundred dollars for (temporarily) donating your body to science.
- Focus groups – Some may offer a hundred dollars for an hour or two of your opinion on their products.
- Go dumpster diving and collect thousands of empty bottles.
- Rummage through pocket change for rare numismatic coins; key dates/old silver coins/error coins, then flip them quick at a coin shop. Borrow a metal detector and comb the beach for some treasure. Maybe unearth some ancient or medieval coins in the process!
From Broke Ass Mommy
- You can easily make $100/day doing a little bit of handyman repair work – installing fixtures, fixing doorknobs, painting etc. Mowing lawns or shoveling snow is easy too.
- If you’ve got a trailer or a big truck, you can haul people’s junk to the dump – charging by the load.
From Freedom 48
- Sell on eBay – Last week I challenged myself to put 250$ of stuff on eBay to help defray the cost of a new computer. It only took me two hours and I’ll never miss the espresso machine, Montblanc pen, old blackberry and digital watch that I put up. Constantly amazes me the amount of crap we accumulate and never use.
From Planting Our Pennies
- Hit up a subdivision to paint house numbers on the curb in front of the house. I’m not sure how feasible it is for you but, a gentleman got $15 from me for maybe 10 minutes’ work. It only takes seven jobs like that to crack $100. Sure-fire is relative anyway.
- My idea would be to flip garage sale items. You can find some great deals on stuff you know is worth more then sell it for a marked up price on Craigslist or eBay.
From Money Life and More
- Do you have old gift cards that you’ve received for birthdays and Christmas for shops you never frequent sitting around? Sell them to online gift card resellers. You can get up to 90% cash back for some gift cards. But hey, just about anything is profit for something that’s not being used anyway!
- I’m loyal to one airline….the cheapest one! So I often have air miles on random airlines that will never add up to much. Instead of letting them expire, exchange them for cash with a points/miles exchange program. My husband and I raked in several hundred dollars trading in our miles.
From Saving The Crumbs
Through Facebook Yardsale groups, If you find a group in your local area and have the right type of stuff to sale. Most FB sale groups are looking for discounts, though, so you may need to make 4-5 separate sales to reach $100.
Some items I’ve sold (not all in one day, but it may be possible):
Vending machine – $60 , Double Stroller – $50, Lot of toddler clothes – $30, Diaper bag – $10 and Leftover party decor – $10
Items that sell well/quickly:
Baby items, Furniture (small), Tools, Video games (current) and electronics and Small appliances
From Mom Makes Cents
- If I needed to make $100 today, I would probably resort to day trading, as I trade Forex and often have $100+ days without taking much risk because I have a high balance so my leverage is low.
- But if I had zero cash and needed $100, I would do a yard sale and try to sell 100 items at $1. Or, fill a cooler and sell water bottles and sodas outside a sports event or a concert.
- I also used to teach music and French, which has a great hourly rate (min $25) and it is pretty easy to get new students. Keeping them is harder, as people lose motivation along the way but even the less motivated usually stick around for a couple of months, and do one or two hours a week.
From Make Money Your Way
Now a few methods which I adopted to earn some quick bucks..
1. I opened put up a lemonade stall in our community garage sale. The total cost of items was $10 and a total sale amount was $98 in 3 hours. I admit you can make much more money in three hours. But, when you have time and don’t know what to do, this may come in handy.
2. I scouted local garage sales for two weekend days and sold the items I purchased there on Craigslist. I made more than $100 profit. This experience was documented in my post 5 Sacrifices To Get a Goody For Free
3. One of my neighbors sports a real estate builder’s ad on his car. He makes $20 per day out of it. Believe me, his car doesn’t look ugly and most people think he works for the builder. You can check out Ad in motion
4. My wife, SMB, recently bought a pendant made out of salad spoon from Etsy. This is a cool place to sell your crafts. Whatever it is that you can make and is eye catching. Try to sell it over there. You can make big money out of it.
5. My wife answered a few surveys through Opinion Outpost, though she got fed up quite soon but, she earned more than $50 in 4 hours.
6. We don’t have kids so, we babysit our friend’s kids when they decide to go clubbing. We do not charge a single penny but, the hourly rate in our area is $15. Had we charged we could have made 100’s of dollars by now.
You saw it yourself, experts say earning $100 a day is not hard. The main pain point is to earn $100 more frequently, say every week for a day. Achieving that is a challenge. I may have some answers for you in my post 101 ways to earn extra money. But, for employing any of these ways, you need to be disciplined and hard-working.
I know people who do extra side hustle to earn the living expenses while saving 100% of monthly salary.
This blog is one of side hustles and I am trying to earn cash from it to pay all-cash for my first home. I publish my yearly progress report through this blog. I encourage you to develop one of the side income ideas I wrote about in the post linked above. Let’s grow our wealth together! And, be rich sooner.
In case you were looking for finding ways to earn quick cash with no work involved, then sorry to have disappointed you, there’s no easy money, yes there is quick money to be had but, you need to work to grab that.
Now, yahoo finance, through Business Insider listed 10 cities to live under $100 a day in expenses including your mortgage payment. How about living in those cities and consistently earning $100 from side gig, while saving 100% of your salary?
Readers, can I ask you if you have any other ideas to earn $100 in a day?