There are many signs that could alert you to customers and clients who are potentially avoiding paying your business. A staggering 80% of businesses have suffered at the hands of late payments, causing problems in terms of time wasted chasing the culprits and cash flow.
Common signs to look out for include:
- They begin breaking payment agreements.
- They begin complaining about your products and services – getting excuses in early.
- Avoiding your plans to negotiate payment schedules.
- You have difficulty getting in contact.
- Your phone calls and emails are being ignored.
When these situations begin to occur and these late payments are causing you are a great deal of inconvenience, you may deem it necessary to call in the services of a solicitor or a professional debt recovery firm.
Before it reaches this state, Abacus Solicitors have created this infographic on ways you can recover debts owed to your business yourself