So your anniversary is around the corner and you are looking for anniversary gift ideas? I compiled this list after thorough research and interviewing people.
I admit I never did enough activities on our anniversaries. We have spent 13 anniversaries together so far. SMB (my wife), has a weakness towards the jewelry and clothing but what she’s most interested in is, spending time with me, on a vacation or simply at home, two of us! So our anniversary gift ideas revolve around creating moments and memories.
I consider us money-wise, so we always look for frugal anniversary gift ideas. They revolve around creating memories rather spending the day at a resort and doing nothing other than spending time in the pool.
Updated in 2017 – We thought a lot on various frugal anniversary gift ideas. We booked a hot air balloon ride with Cloud 9 Living.
Though not very frugal but, it was our 10th anniversary, so we did splurge a little. What could be a better gift than gifting an experience?
Your partner may not remember the exact perfume you gifted her, but he/she will remember the romantic gate-away you took her to on your, say 3rd anniversary.
101 Frugal Anniversary Gift Ideas
This list of frugal anniversary ideas contains research items, inspired items and some creative ideas that I could think of. Hope you find something that your partner will love! Some ideas are very very sexy, keep on reading and find them I specifically placed them in between other frugal anniversary gift ideas. Enjoy your naughty selves on your special day.
Creative frugal anniversary gift ideas, that needs some planning or preparation
1. Make love, if you can do it then nothing is better than a good steamy session of love that can remind you of the love that initially bonded you two. This is the best frugal anniversary gift you can give to your partner.
2. Create the gift of your lifetime through Fiverr for just $5, I used Fiverr all the time and encouraged my friends and colleagues to use Fiverr as well.
3. This is one of the most frugal anniversary gift ideas ever. You can videotape yourself singing a love song to your partner or record a video testimonial and post it on the Internet/on your blog or just to your social media account. Don’t forget to tag your partner.
4. Spend time with her, go to an adult place, enjoy the special evening, maybe just one time in your life. Better, gift him/her a private dance 😉
5. Cloud 9 Living has over 1800 specially selected anniversary gift items in their repertoire, handpicked for your area. We booked a hot air balloon ride on our 10th anniversary. Some amazing items they have like a tour of the city’s pubs, all on one ticket. A NASCAR driving experience with a real NASCAR test driver. Glider ride over the city, etc. Their gifts start from $30.
6. Compose a poem that would evoke emotions and feelings towards your partner – as frugal anniversary gift idea as it can be.
7. For other alternatives to expensive jewelry. You can surprise her by ordering custom-made jewelry and makeup boxes. Click the link and answer a few questions on her taste and you’ll get a jewelry box with full-sized products picked by pro makeup and jewelry artists that create an awesome look. Of course, you have to pay but they’ll fit in your frugal budget.
8. Invite some friends to serenade your woman. This should be a surprise party.
9. Take your partner to the spot where you first met and propose her once again, this time, a proposal not to go apart ever.
10. Greet your spouse during a live radio broadcast and make sure she listens to it.
11. Gift your partner an assortment of his/her favorite chocolates.
12. Make a music video commemorating your anniversary.
13. Kiss your partner in a place where you two first met, take her to that place.
14. Another cool frugal anniversary idea – plant your flowers to give during your anniversary day.
15. Buy a book of Kamasutra and try out one position, this way you can cover most of the positions by the time you grow old.
16. Create 101 reasons why you love your partner. Email it to her or say it out loud.
17. Make a canister that includes daily messages of the number of months or years you were together.
18. Participate in discounted yoga classes, get a Groupon coupon, it’s always available at 50% discount.
19. Before celebrating your anniversary, make a letter that depicts your story for preparing for this actual event.
20. Give her a locket with a picture of you two together. Women can give a bracelet to the man.
21. Design your anniversary card online and get it printed and delivered to you
22. Customize a picture that shows couples happy growing old together.
23. Create a playlist of the partner’s favorite songs. Keep it playing when your partner is supposed to come home.
24. Offer services to charitable institutions during your anniversary, donate something with your names embossed. Contact your local parks/churches if they accept donations to commemorate something in your names.
25. Spend time watching your husband/wife favorite all-time movies. Go on an all evening Mooviethon
26. Bake your own specially designed cake to celebrate the special occasion. I love pineapple upside-down cake and I would like it to be presented to me at every anniversary.
27. Create a website for you both, fill it with pictures and stories of your life till date. On the anniversary day, casually open the site on her computer/smartphone and take the picture of her getting shocked! You can create your blog in 20 Minutes for just $20. I did it and I am loved ever since :). That site is only both of us, searchable but no one can guess it’s us. We do regular photo and message exchanges via the site. It’s pre-historic to exchange ideas by adding website content, especially in this era of instant messaging. But it’s very romantic!
28. Make pastries or desserts that are preferred by your husband or wife. To spice it up, apply the dessert on each others’ bodies and eat it right from there.
29. Participate in a one-day activity sponsored by a particular organization or group. Dedicate the special day to the needy. You’ll remember it whole life.
30. Go on the roof and enjoy the sight of stars in the night, you can make love right there as well if it’s a secure place to do that.
31. Make a candle-lit dinner for two. Play your pre-recorded message for your partner. It’ll be a nice surprise when the message starts playing all of a sudden
32. Make a sweet presentation disguised as a business lecture and let your partner watch in the process.
33. Create a numerous couple of portraits and make a hodgepodge that would be framed and posted on the wall.
34. Bake a heart-shaped cupcake to add a romantic feel.
35. Create a song with romantic lyrics to your partner.
36. Construct a map that requires a specific task. The last task should be the one that leads to your ultimate surprise.
37. Fill your partner’s vehicle with love letter post-its
38. Learn some foreign language (French or Spanish) and say romantic things to your partner using this lingo.
39. Ask favors from ten people to follow your plan to surprise your partner during the anniversary
40. Ask an artistic friend to make a caricature from your picture collection.
41. The same friend can paint of you two making love on a special day. Hang the picture in your bedroom. Tell your children (if you have) that those were other models 🙂
42. Make a cardboard mask and decorate it. Give it to your partner and act like you were the characters of the Phantom of the Opera.
43. Buy a fishbowl and place different inspirational messages that your partner can read until your next anniversary.
44. Go and watch your favorite sports live, if it’s on in your city. Dress up in the anniversary special T-Shirt. Tell everyone around that it’s your anniversary
45. Buy some balloons and write down your positive wishes in the next few years and let the object fly in the air.
46. Create a game wherein you compose a love letter in each balloon and your partner has to burst them or you kiss him/her.
47. Pretend you forgot the anniversary and ask your friend to invite her to a place especially catered to make her feel very special.
48. Look for cheap camping trips and experience nature. Go to her favorite place around your city
49. Try to make a love letter and place them on every course during the anniversary dinner.
50. Gift her your pictures. Edit different photos of you two taken at different times and make it into a multimedia clip.
51. Ask the department store a favor and page something sweet to your partner.
52. During your anniversary, make a customized shirt saying ‘lucky to have found the woman I love beside me’
53. Give your partner a mouse pad as a gift to always look at you when times seem to be tough and challenging.
54. Plant a tree together during your anniversary and watch it grow through the years. Or better, you can plant a tree in your partner’s name and leave a legacy behind. I recently came to know about a program TreeGiver. you can purchase a tree in his/her name. They’ll plant a tree and send you a picture of the tree and a certificate. What a great way to save nature and creating an outstanding gift!
55. Familiarize with how to make simple necklaces or pendants to give during the anniversary. Handcrafted jewelry has its meaning and impact
56. Make your partner a magazine and write some articles on important features that made you fall for him/her. You can print the writeups in the form of a magazine. Check with sites such as Jilster or Peecho, PrintNinja, etc.
Creative frugal anniversary ideas, that needs no planning or preparation
57. Body painting, paint your favorite thing on your partner’s body, take a picture and lock it up for viewing whenever you feel sexy.
58. A naughty game of cards, where the looser after each hand will pare a piece of dress from his/her body. Feeling excited?
59. Read your partner a romantic and unique poem.
60. Cuddle up on a blanket with hot chocolate.
61. Enjoy a stroll around the park in the morning with formal attire and stand out from the crowd.
62. If you are familiar with a music instrument, serenade your partner with the most romantic piece you can come up with.
63. Use different instruments to say I love you (e.g. mobile phone, email, text, and face-to-face).
64. Write a letter to your partner to be opened a year from now and emphasize how love just got stronger.
65. Make a collage of symbols that depict your feelings to your partner and how it continues to evolve.
66. Leave a message on your partner’s voicemail equal to the number of years you had been together.
67. Commission an inexpensive artist to create a portrait. May not be very frugal anniversary idea but if you get an artist whom you know already, this can prove cheap.
68. Enjoy a candle-lit date in a bathtub with champagne and strawberries
69. Have a picnic date on a warm sunny day.
70. If it’s a rainy day, rekindle your childhood and play with your partner in the rain. You can play your respective favorite childhood games. Doctor – Doctor, maybe 🙂
71. Whisper something sweet to your partner every hour during your anniversary date.
72. Highlight different love passages in the Bible and put a special note that is written by you.
73. Place some glow-in-the-dark star stickers with messages on your partner’s ceiling and enjoy a night watching while reading romantic letters.
74. Take your partner on top of the highest landmark in the city and shout how much you love him/her.
75. While your partner is sleeping, use a marker and write down one to three liners that best describes your relationship.
76. Don’t spend too much on fancy restaurants, if you can cook his/her favorite dish, then let it be.
77. Have a videotape and record messages from people close to your loved one.
78. Kiss your partner’s hand every 30 minutes and whisper something romantic in his/her ear.
79. Treat your partner to a discounted massage center
80. Go on watching series of adult movies and enact while doing so. Just start with watching the movies and rest will follow
81. Change your computer’s wallpaper to something sweet that your partner can see. Better, play partner’s favorite song and show the wallpaper to him/her.
82. Go to your favorite coffee shop and request the owner to post a greeting and a specialized message to your partner.
83. Try to go on top of the highest building in the city. In the roof deck, play music and slow dance to the tune.
84. Have a bonfire together and eat marshmallows and hotdog.
85. While waiting for your partner to arrive, wear a sign saying ‘I’m lost without you’. Remove it only when your spouse arrives and kisses you.
86. Try taking your partner to a Ferris wheel and hug when at the top.
87. Find a carnival where couples can enjoy different games and rides.
88. Try to go bowling together and wear a couple of shirts. Shirts can be pre-ordered as well.
89. Read to your partner wonderful passages that invoke a romantic feel in the situation.
90. Try to watch independent films with popcorn and the intention to cuddle in the process.
91. Make a way to learn how to massage and give your partner a good one on the back. and you know where mutual massage may end up 😉
92. Pamper your partner by giving her your version of manicure or pedicure.
93. Choose an inexpensive yet memorable present to commemorate the event. You can order a gift online with a custom message printed.
94. Play in the garden and roll around the grass.
95. Talk to your partner in the webcam, if you are apart and write down sweet notes. You can have a sexy role-play the same way you did it for the first time 😉
96. Leave a voice recorded message stating reasons why you fell in love with your partner and this should be commensurate with the number of years or months together.
97. In the morning of the anniversary, ask your partner what she wants to do, or, the first thing that pops in his/her head and then does it.
98. Try to have a good laugh during your anniversary either by playing around or watching something funny.
99. By midnight of your anniversary, surprise your partner by giving him/her something she doesn’t expect. Maybe an oral job that you guys are missing for years.
100. Surprise your partner by taking a day off from work and spending it all helping him/her accomplish specific tasks which were pending for days, if not years.
101. During this special day, treat your partners like a prince or princess. Fulfill each others’ every wish and please be reasonable with your wishes.
One of the commenters suggested this idea, which I thought is very cute and useful.
Give her puppy and name it “Anni”, short for the anniversary.
I am not sure which of the ideas I would implement but few hours of brainstorming and searching on the net produced the above low-cost and romantic anniversary gift ideas. Now it’s the time to put one of the ideas in practice.
Other good pages to search for a perfect anniversary gift
- Buzzfeed (some cool ideas but some are costly)
- Etsy( (almost all ideas are costly)
- personal creations (personalized gifts)
Readers, did you like my list of frugal anniversary gift ideas?
do you want to share your experience of spending a romantic anniversary together? Do you always go for costlier and pricier options to make the day memorable or you look to cut cost?
Jai Catalano says
My girlfriend made a video testimonial for me. Then I married her and had 2 kids.
Did she make it on your anniversary? A dating anniversary may be…
This is a very helpful list with something for everyone. I will save it for future reference. My husband is the one who usually brings in the mail, so one year I mailed him a letter every day for the two weeks leading up to our anniversary. Each letter gave one reason why I love him. Long ago we agreed not to buy gifts, but we do dress up and go out for dinner.
That’s an example of a perfect couple Nancy.
Edward Antrobus says
Most of these wouldn’t appeal to my wife. She’s not really the romantic type, I guess. Our three anniversaries have pretty much been identical except for the exact location. Spend the night at modest-priced motel out of town with no computers or internet for distractions.
My wife would love this type of celebration very much. And if this’s not the romantic anniversary then, what exactly is a romantic anniversary celebration?
Lance @ Money Life and More says
I’ll have to keep this list in my pocket for our dating anniversary later this year… I see you like making these 101 item lists a lot eh?
Thanks lance! yes, these are kind of pillar posts for the blog, if I may..
DC @ Young Adult Money says
Wow that is quite the list. I need to steal some of these…1 year anniversary coming up quick!
This is for everyone to steal from. Let me know what you end up with.
Great ideas! If you know your girl, you’re bound to be able to find something to cater specifically to her off this list.
Thanks a lot! I do think so too.
Jennifer Lynn @ Broke-Ass Mommy says
This was completely free — one year we nuzzled beneath the stars to watch a meteor shower. Coolest. Date. Ever.
I did add gazing at the stars from roof top, meteor showers adds value to it. Glad you did it actually.
Tie the Money Knot says
Nice list, and one that should make clear that one doesn’t have to break the bank to celebrate an anniversary. At least, in the case of most people, right?
Side note: spouse first, blogging second. Good rule of thumb for any blogger!
Thanks for reminding me that. Almost forgot about the golden rule.
I think it’s important to consider the recipient – although your list has lots of great ideas, stuff like loves notes or balloons would not really suit my personality type, for example (INTJ, in case you’re wondering!) I think that things like making dinner or breakfast in bed are universally loved though 🙂
If you can find at least 10 ideas to try out. I’ll feel like achieving something in this article. All thee are not for everyone, off-course.
Thanks for the tips! My boyfriend and I will be celebrating two years in a few months, so we need some romantic frugal ideas for sure so that we do not break the bank for this. I wouldn’t say we normally go costlier, but I spend more than on a regular day. I am not really a $100/plate dinner person, so it’s usually a pretty good deal if we go out.
We go out as well, for only for dinner. I still brown bag my lunch on the day. I personally tries a few of them not all.
Miss T @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter says
This article is so timely. Our anniversary is in about a month or so and we have been talking about what to do this year. Thanks for the tips.
Don’t forget to leave a comment if you pick something from this list..
I love these ideas!
Wow, thanks for tweeting this today. No joke, my girlfriend and I are celebrating our anniversary next week. This list should help because I suck at this stuff!
Glad to be of help Jonathan! Congratulations on your anniversary.
This list is cheesy and extremely stupid, why does everything have to be discounted, get her and eye patch and play pirate. Give her puppy and name it anny short for anniversary. Take a picture of the moon and say Ill bring you the moon, I’ll circle the stars and bring you back. Tell her you love her in Spanish then take her to a discounted taco truck.
Great ideas, I am adding them to the main list. Hope you wouldn’t mind.
The puppy one should come with a big warning. Pets are not presents
I thought the same thing. Don’t give a puppy as a gift unless you’ve already talked about it and decided to get one. It’s a huge commitment.
Thanks for pointing this out. I’d make an amendment to the post.
This is the most boring shit ever.
Appreciate your feedback. Please suggest ways to improve…
This is the stupidest shit I ever read. Whisper in his/ her ear every hour? Sounds like a rapist plan of action.
I am not asking you to do everyday. try it out on the anniversary day for few mins first.
Some (few) people have problems but instead of being honest and dealing with their own mother issues, they think everyone else has problems.
This is not stupid shit, it is good shit. Maybe a couple of them need a bit of “customization” to the recipient.
Ignore both the stupid negative comments and listen to Frank Sinatra “Fly me to the moon” and sing it if you can to your special one.
I’ll be using the sticky notes idea.
Thanks for the list.
Hell yeah! This is lame
I appreciate you taking the time to write this list. My anniversary is next week and my husband and I are doing the hotel/dinner this weekend but I’d like to do something on that day. I think I will do the sticky notes in the car. He will get a kick out of that. I would never have thought of that one.
Glad to be of help CJ. Sincerely hope your husband likes the idea
im sorry but trying to spend as little as possible on an important anniversary dinner is kindof a romance buzzkill! if i were your wife i would think that alot of these proposed frugal ideas were almost a sarcastic attack against me exxpecting a little more from you. you basically mocked the idea of jewelry… i do not have an agenda here be aware.. Most of these ideas are pretty generic and all of these video idea are ill-explained and you know, neither you or anyone else is going to BUY a flute and play their bf or gf a goofy song. your miserable, i dont like you and neither does your wife.
I am very interested to know you idea of a perfect anniversary. Nothing to make fun of you, I am not that type, and I admire you coming over here and leaving your true opinion behind. Please write-up something that you like your husband to do on your anniversary.
Geeze ppl.The list is just to give you ideas, they are not commands. You should be able to take a few of the ideas and use your own creativity to adjust them to suit your own lifestyle. And I might add, it is not okay to verbally attack an innocent person online or otherwise. You are adults. Act like it! If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all. Better yet..leave the page.
Thanks for the ideas… been helpful. Now I have thought of mixing some of your ideas to mine.. everywhere I go, I take a picture that might somehow be useful in the video prrsentation I’m goin to make… I sketched on tree our names, thought its prohibited, I was able to do it without anyone noticing.. I arranged dried leaves that have just fallen on the grass to make a big heart-shape figure, etc… things those… it didn’t cost me a cent…but i find it all becoming romantic…
Don’t give surprise pets as gifts. Pets should be discussed and agreed upon beforehand, otherwise it’s much more likely they’ll be neglected or abandoned.
Great ideas and thanks. I’ll be borrowing one of these this week. Many thanks indeed.
Roof top Candle lit dinner blankets pillows, Now, to get everything up there without the neighbors noticing me climbing up & down. Should of done it in the middle of the night huh? oh well no time to spare, gotta get a move on before he gets home from work, I deal with the neighbors as they come. lol
Well, one doesn’t really apply to you but, there are 100 more, no?
Anniversaries happen once a year. What’s with low-cost celebrations? It doesn’t have to be expensive, but doesn’t have to be pathetic either. This list is good for those with empty pockets though.
I kow here you are coming from. Believe me there are thousand others in this country who would love to save money even on anniversary. Thanks for your kind comment any way.
We have 3 kids in college. I’m working two jobs. My wife is growing a business. She suggested and I agreed that we spend little to no money this anniversary.
If you equate money with love, you’ll always be more than miserable and you’ll make everyone in your life miserable.
I’m married to someone special who knows the difference between love and money. Nobody could pay me enough to marry someone like the person that wrote the “romance buzz-kill” comment.
So annoyed when people use ACRONYMS and do not first state what the hell they are talking about!!!! I do not know what SMB means and you refer to it multiple times. Then went on to google to do a search and found the websites “internet slang” and “urban dictionary” that say the meaning of that (SMB) is “Suck My Balls.” Since I’m sure you’re not referring to your wife as “Suck My Balls” would you kindly in future STATE FIRST what the hell you are talking about?! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You had me laughing out of my chair 🙂 Let me edit this post so that people don’t search for SMB on Google.
Thank you! 🙂 🙂
anniversary gifts for men says
Thank you for sharing this very nice post, please keep continue the sharing of this types of information. Here we are waiting for more
Last year in July for our one year anniversary, I took my boyfriend horseback riding. It cost me 30$, and we took a your along the river during sunset. It was the most romantic thing I have ever done. Our two ear is coming up and i have no idea how I’m going to beat that first year! Haha
I really enjoyed this post. I appreciate being able to have a romantic adventure, but also not having to spend some of our savings to do it. Living beyond our means is a recipe for disaster. Thank you for the ideas of little things to do to make our day more special.
You have such grace with the negative comments. I will never understand why people feel the need to insult ideas.
i understand times are ruff, but really is one cent really what your wife is worth? As i have heared a wise man say “show me your check book and ill show you what is important to you”. Its not always about money but your cheapening the worth of a spouse. It sounds like your saying what is the least effort and money and time i can spend to accomplish the task of having to celebrate my anniversary! you can spend 13 days working all your life but can’t work hard on celebrating the one person you choose to spend the rest of your life with? not to knock you or say this is who you are just what you sound like.
Hi! My boyfriend and I will be celebrating our first anniversary together next week. I was so lost until now! Thanks so much for your ideas! I’ve decided to string some of them together in my plan! Hope it turns out well. 😀
Augustine Santhosh says
Really very nice.I stole so many points from this. Its very useful for me,thanks Dude
Ivan Sanchez says
In the Arab accent of the the dude from Office Space: These are horrible ideas.
What I like about this list is that you can do the fancy and expensive meal, or the jewelry gift, or whatever, and then also add in a couple of these ideas to make the day special. It’s not about trying to not spend a cent, it’s about ideas to make your spouse feel loved and important. Many of these ideas can be tailored or adjusted to do just that, so the poem can be read at home after the dinner out, or the list of things you love about him/her can be included with the gift. I appreciate the ideas that help me flesh out my personal plan to celebrate my wife on our anniversary (love the Bible verses idea – Song of Solomon), along with spending some money on her (which I love to do anyways). You only get one go around in this life – best to make it count where it’s most important.
Congrats on your 10th Anniversary! This is a pretty impressive list of first anniversary gifts and I would love to add MyDayRegistry.com . It’s a wonderful first anniversary gift that combines the traditional (Paper) and Modern (Clock) ideas, but more importantly is pretty cheap and packs a lot of bang for its buck in terms of sentiment and originality 🙂
Here’s a link to the site: http://mydayregistry.com/
“MyDayRegistry is an exclusive online registry where you can dedicate and register a specific date by month, day, and year in honor of a special event or person in your life.”
Hi, I mixed and matched many of your ideas and came up with a list to do for my hubby.. its our 4th marriage anniversary and 8th date anniversary.. We planned together to go to an orphanage and donate some food or money there by the amount we would have spent for gifting each other.. and for dinner, go to small restaurant like taco bell and dine something cheap as we love that place.. also, i want to make it all the more special by making a 3d greeting card by diy project and send some flowers to him at his office as a surprise 🙂 Thanks SB, you indeed are a very thoughtful husband.. your wife is surely lucky!!
Great list, I like the one about taking her to the same place I first proposed and doing it again. It’s our 25th anniversary this year and I think she would really like that!
We can’t believe, this year, on Valentines day we visited the same place where we spent our first valentine day. 15 years ago! It felt so nice to recall those moments, of shyness and new found love 🙂
Erica Broker says
I have one to add to your list. My sister-in-law received a Dreamlines sketch of her dress and his suit. It was amazing. My husband gave me a sketch for a wedding present. Amazing company. I have used the company two other times for a wedding and for a shower gift. Top notch idea and company. Nikki is the owner and she is amazing! Very helpful!
Dreamlines sketch, hmm need to do research on it.thanks for the comment though
I have been married for almost 20 years. These suggestions are inspiring. What I don’t get are the negative responses. I mean your reading a 101 frugal list why would anyone say any of these are being cheap. My husband and I are responsible spenders. We never spend what we don’t have but we really like to give special gifts to each other. Letters and drawings and the everyday sacrifices or extra special attention given to each other needs have been a priority in our twenty years together. I always say that if my husband asked me to marry him with a string with a knot the answer would still be yes. I want his time and affection. I think I will learn to make paper roses this year it just sounds cool. I would like to add to the list is antique or second hand shops they often have treasures.
Thank you for this list, I was able to get some good ideas from it. I want to add, though, please DO NOT let a balloon go (#55). It will eventually come back down and become litter wherever it lands. Many wild animals are killed every year by eating balloons that they have mistakenly identified as food, or by becoming entangled in the ribbons. This happens to many kinds of animals, but sea turtles are especially vulnerable because they normally eat jellyfish, which a balloon can resemble when floating in the ocean.
Nice Ideas!!!I received a gift from my husband this anniversary.My Husband surprised me with the very big picture collage with our best memories. So,now that collage is the main Highlight of our guest room.Everyone that visit our home appreciate that collage.My love has also surprised me with bucket of fresh roses and our anniversary cake he ordered from Aryan Florist
It is the great memory i had been carrying,so thought to share it up.
Well!! This is not something luxury but The small surprises with love has the very big meaning in life.
I must do all the numbers one by one for sure and great sexy anniversary will go on to my whole life. Nice idea and thanks!
Jack Edwards says
I am very thankful to you for providing such great information. I really appreciate the points you mentioned regarding anniversary gifts.
Wow! such an amazing tips. I saved your article for future use. You have suggesting so many ideas. now I don’t have to find more blogs for gift ideas. I got so many ideas only in one post. Thanks for sharing this
Derek McDoogle says
I like how you suggested composing a poem for your wife for your anniversary. The 10th anniversary of my wife and me is in two weeks and I ‘m still thinking about what to do to have a great day. It would be nice to compose a poem as you said and take her to her favorite restaurant.
Jenny Shah says
Amazing gift ideas! Great ideas for long time marrieds or not-so-long time ones. It’s definitely more the thought that counts in the long run. Thanks for this post
Lisa Molten says
Wow amazing ideas! I have added many of them in my bucket list to impress my boyfriend. He loves surprises. I am planning a big date party on his birthday. Thanks for the suggestions.
Lora John says
My husband and I are terrible at coming up with good date nights, let alone a good anniversary idea. Our 4 year anniversary is coming up and I want to make sure it is the best ever! He will be deployed next year and will be gone..so I want to make this one EXTRA special. Thanks for the fantastic ideas.
You should do something very unique and memorable this year which he can cherish during his time away. I am sure he needs a lot of you during that period.
johannes Megele says
Yeah I love number 8 too! There’s something similar called NoteCube that my friend did and her hubby LOVEEEEEED it. It’s a little more established and they give you message/note suggestions which is handy. Little more expensive though 🙂
Anniversaries are about romance – about re-igniting the passion, renewing the commitment, and remembering all the reasons why you love each other. Giving your lover a romantic gift will not only make the day extra special but will also be a perfect way to begin your next year together.
Great ideas! If you know your girl, you’re bound to be able to find something to cater specifically to her off this list. Very Amazing List, I am totally surprised because I am never seen this type of amazing list before this article. thanks a lot, sir
Amazing concepts! As part of my relationship goal to impress my boyfriend, I have added several of the things to my bucket list. He is fond of surprises. I’m throwing a large birthday celebration for him. We appreciate the suggestions.