The following is a guest story, long time back I wrote about safeguarding your money from disasters. The story reminds me of the hurricane damage we faced in 2005, here in south Florida. Here’s what happened in Ireland, there are lessons in the story, enjoy reading!
The Quigley family was enjoying a pleasant November evening when disaster struck. It began when they were distracted by the barking of a stray dog in the backyard. As the family returned to their living room, they realized that a fire in the fireplace had gotten out of control. A loud roaring sound confirmed the presence of a chimney fire.