While money can be a great tool to bring wealth into your life, being happy and successful does not always require it.
Being successful in your life begins by listening to your inner voice to discover who you are, what you want, and what makes you happy.
The first step is to always define your own success and not listen to what others may think or say. Then once you have a clear vision for who you are, it is much easier to attract those things.
As long as you keep it simple, stay positive, and stay true to yourself, you will experience a life filled with real joy and abundance.
Here are 30 inspirational quotes and phrases that will help remind you of what is really important about living a successful and happy life filled with inner peace:
1. Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life – Wayne Dyer
2. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much – Jim Rohn
3. Your success and happiness lie in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties – Helen Keller
4. The key to abundance is meeting limited circumstances with unlimited thoughts – Marianne Williamson
5. Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value ― Albert Einstein
6. Success must never be measured by how much money you have – Zig Ziglar
7. Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure – Paulo Coelho
8. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style – Maya Angelou
9. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years – Abraham Lincoln
10. Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come – Ellen Degeneres
11. The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor – Vince Lombardi
12. You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren’t happy in one place, chances are you won’t be happy anyplace – Ernie Banks
13. Top 15 Things Money Can’t Buy:
Time. Happiness. Inner Peace. Integrity. Love. Character. Manners. Health. Respect. Morals. Trust. Patience. Class. Common sense. Dignity ― Roy T. Bennett
14. Pleasure is always derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within ― Eckhart Tolle
15. What is a success? To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; that is to have succeeded. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals – Goethe
17. We don’t realize that, somewhere within us all, there does exist a supreme self who is eternally at peace ― Elizabeth Gilbert
18. I don’t know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve – Albert Schweitzer
19. Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul – Democritus
20. Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits – Thomas Jefferson
21. Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim, and end of human existence – Aristotle
22. Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing – William Butler Yeats
23. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover – Mark Twain
24. To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness – Mary Stuart
25. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it – Bruce Lee
26. A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes – Hugh Downs
27. If my heart can become pure and simple, like that of a child, I think there probably can be no greater happiness than this – Kitaro Nishida
28. The most important thing is to enjoy your life-to be happy-it’s all that matters – Audrey Hepburn
29. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude – Denis Waitley
30. Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one’s values – Ayn Rand
What other quotes you know can be part of this list? Do let us know by commenting.