Many of us have debts which need to be repaid and harnessing those debts can be quite the challenge. Humans are weak, and we are all prone to doing many of the same behaviors which got us into a bad situation in the first place, this time hoping for a different result.
Credit card companies know that most people fit the clinical definition of insanity so they keep feeding us their product. They also know that most of us one day emerge from the haze and make a conscious and earnest decision to get a hole of our lives.
This is why credit card companies and their subsidiaries have begun rolling out their debt settlement program. You may have some questions, such as:
- What are these magical programs?
- Are they the right thing for me?
- How can I find out about which credit cards I have that will fall into the rubicon of their debt settlement program?
All excellent questions we will tackle right now!
FACT: Most of us like to live well beyond our means. We extend ourselves too much, and before we know it we are in over our heads. This very likely wasn’t a conscious decision on our parts, but the reality is what it is.
- If you have a few department store credit cards, a couple of the major cards, and you keep swapping around which ones you will pay this month and where you can swap balances so that you can pay less interest, you are in over your head.
- If you have to take out loans or get cash advances from your credit cards just to put food on the table while your bank account balance teeters dangerously close to zero, you are in over your head.
- If you are constantly thinking about your debts, you are in over your head. If you can’t turn the heat in cold winter nights because you know you can’t pay the bill this month, you are in over your head. If you can’t sleep at night for fear that you won’t have a roof over your head the next morning, you are in over your head.
How do you get out from underneath this behemoth? Through debt settlement programs provided by these credit card companies. They are programs where you will be able to settle most or all of your credit card debts for a fraction of what you once owed. Making one smaller payment each month really helps get people focused in on their objective.
Typically, their debt settlement programs offer consumers a fresh start where they can pay off their debts at a 0% interest fixed amount each month. After a predetermined amount of time, their debts will be paid in full.
What’s even greater about their debt settlement program is that you won’t be able to keep spending! Your card accounts will be frozen and once you have retired the agreed upon amount, your cards will be closed.
Debt settlement is a great option for many people who just can’t get out from that mound of debt. If you want to explore this option you should go with one of the best names in the business. A New You strives to show customers there is life after debt!
Debt Settlement is good for you. I was asking debt settlement for single mothers by the help of the Government Grants.