Have you just finished your Masters of Business Administration and have no idea of what career path you want to take?
Or, maybe you are just beginning and want to choose your top MBA concentrations. With so many things to think about after graduating, it can be both daunting and stressful to research job possibilities.
It’s also essential to find something that suits your individual needs. Below I’m going to briefly talk about the most popular job options that you may be eligible for with your MBA.
If you are considering a career in the medical field, then a healthcare administrator might be the perfect job for you. With options such as working in a hospital, nursing home, or medical facility, there are plenty of job positions available all over the world.
Roughly a healthcare admin can make around 63,414 a year, depending on their work hours, and place of employment. Some of the responsibilities of a general healthcare admin include:
- Developing policies and procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Improving the quality of delivering healthcare services.
- Developing rosters and work schedules.
- Organizing medical records.
- Hiring and recruiting new staff members.
- Budget planning and implementation.
Market Research Analyst:
A market research analyst can be described as analyzing certain conditions to determine what the sales could be of a particular product or company. On average, they earn around 63,230 a year. Some of the other responsibilities you may be tasked with include:
- Analyzing research and recording results.
- Developing a marketing strategy.
- Deciding the best ways to promote products.
- Help the company decide on their target market.
Human Resources Manager:
A human resource manager’s job is to ensure that the administrative duties, overall planning, and coordination for human resource plans are kept in order. They contribute to goals and objectives and control the actions of the HR department. Their duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing company staff.
- Developing and managing company budgets.
- Creating job descriptions.
- Creating surveys.
- Maintaining company records and reports.
- Developing policies and procedures.
Financial advisors provide individuals and companies with a range of services, including general business advice, tax advice, investments, and insurance options. Their median salary is around 90,640 a year. Some of the responsibilities of a financial advisor include:
- Recommending financial strategies.
- Assessing the needs and goals of clients.
- Monitoring accounts.
- Offering financial advice based on the client’s needs.
A product manager’s job is to ensure that a business can stay profitable and usually focus on a specific product. Their median salary is around 121,000 a year. Some of their other duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing a product strategy
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is met.
- Determine customer needs and desires.
- Determines product pricing.
Overall, there are so many job possibilities, that there is something to suit everyone. It is, however, essential to do your research, and make a wise decision, so that you are happy with your career choices.