Blogging has emerged as a strong tool to get good visitors and turn them into potential buyers. However, if a blog offers content that has been uploaded on a fraud website, readers would not notice it. Plagiarism of text, as well as visual content, is a hazardous factor for blogs.
Consider that you have used the image of a watch for your blog. A few days after the blog has been published, the image is uploaded on a fraud website involved in fraudulent activities.
People reading your blog would feel that you are involved in frauds as well. In addition to that, the effort used to create an original image would go down the drain.
This is how plagiarism can harm the progress of a blog. Similarly, if you have published plagiarized content in your blog, your search engine rank would go down.
This simply means a major reduction in the rate of traffic.
Preventing image plagiarism
Image plagiarism is a major problem like text plagiarism. How does it work? What kinds of problems does it cause for image creators? The answers to these questions can be attained by understanding the example explained below.
- If you want a blog to strike hard, a good original image is essential. Once your blog is published and the image impresses people, they would start taking interest in the text written with it. Now, there is another side to this as well. Only original images make a positive impact. If you have randomly downloaded an image from an illegitimate website, your blog may turn into an immediate failure. Thus, it is important to check the source of the image before you use it.
How does reverse image search work?
Image search is the easiest and most convenient way to deal with image plagiarism problems.
- Many people have questions about what reverse image search is and how does it work. It actually determines all the appearances of an image including the original source. If you are uploading an original image designed from scratch through your blog, make sure that it is not being reused by anyone. Image plagiarism is a common but damaging problem.
- How can you suffer even if you have used an original image? Let us go through a scenario to understand this point. Consider that you have uploaded a scratch developed image and it is copied. There are several websites on the internet operating in the most unprofessional manner. They do not have the skills to develop quality images so they copy and reuse them. For image owners, this is a big set back because people stop trusting them. If an image were uploaded on a fraudulent website, no one would bother checking its actual source. The best way to prevent this situation is to use a reverse image search.
Selecting a quality reverse image search tool
It becomes a hard task to select the correct reverse image search tool like Prepostseo with several alternatives being available.
A major chunk of these tools has reliability problems.
What kinds of reviews have users given for a particular tool?
This is one of the best reasons to pick the best reverse image search option.
The steps of using a reverse image search tool
This is one of the simplest tools you can get your hands on. By going through the steps given below, you can get a feel of how you can use it.
- The first thing you need to do is upload the required image. If the snapshot has already been published, provide the URL. Similarly, if it is saved, you can upload it by browsing the file.
- When the uploading is done, click the “search images” button. After that, you would get a list of all links on which the image is present. Other than that, all the similar snapshots would be shown to you as well. As an image owner, if you see that a snapshot you own has been uploaded on other websites, it is a clear sign of image plagiarism. This is when image owners can take legal actions for copyrights.
A plagiarism checker identifies copied written material
A blog comprises of both text and visual content. Blog writers use this combination according to the needs of the audience.
However, once the text content has been published, you need to keep a check about whether someone is reusing it or not. It takes a lot of hard work to come up with original content but copying it is one of the easiest tasks.
To protect your blog content, using a plagiarism checker is quite useful.
Has your blog content been reused?
With so many blogs being published on a daily basis, only a small percentage gets a good number of visits and clicks.
Online brands that get good sales leads through their blogs focus on content uniqueness.
However, even after the content has been published, you need to keep a check on it. If it were reused, the traffic on your website would start decreasing.
On the other hand, if you have a close watch on your content, it would be easy to prevent plagiarism.
Plagiarism checkers save time and improve efficiency
Consider that a major chunk of the blog content has been copied from your website and published on another link.
When people visit your website and go through the blog content, they would easily figure out that it is not 100% unique.
As a result, the credibility of your blog would go down.
Using a plagiarism checker is the easiest solution to deal with this problem.
After you have published a blog, keep scanning the content through this tool so that plagiarism attempts can be prevented.
A quality blog can get instant traffic for an online brand. As a result, there is a quick generation of sales leads and the brand starts earning.
Similarly, if a post has copied content, the related brand would lose potential buyers along with reputation.
It is important to prevent plagiarism of both text and pictures if you want a blog post to yield the best results.
The plagiarism checker and reverse image search tool and ideal soft wares to deal with this problem.
You nailed it right. Every blogger must protect his or her blog from misuse or theft of its content. If not, the content can appear elsewhere and claimed as one’s own. That can harm the blog in many ways – the least, by taking away traffic to the thief’s site.
However, small bloggers do not have time for checking the web for their text or image content through available tools. The process is time-taking and results are not always good. Still, an occasional check is good – the same way as annual health check up!
Its not that easy to write a content for the blog, but protecting it from copying is also the big task so. If we gonna fail in doing so then it will really be going to effect. I feel Above are some of the important points which we should not miss in implementing.